Saturday, July 04, 2009

beautiful june wedding

My good long time friend ( Andy) whom i grew up with since i was a baby got married this june. Andy and Jen his wife now are perfect for each other. Since Andy is such a good ole friend of mine whom i love very much i am so glad that he found Jen cuz she rocks! We cant wait to hang out more with them even though they are far away. we miss them but we will be going on their honeymoon with them to costa rica and cant wait!!! Below is: the bates and the newly weds, and below that is me, the newly weds, and two of my sisters .we missed those who couldnt make it!





getting jiggy wid it! some of my sistas. wesley was breakin out some groovey moves too!




andy and jens wedding the beginning. chloe, wesleys cousin is so cute!






3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for posting this! I wondered what happened to Andy. I am glad he found such a cool wife. Did they get married in Colorado?

danny said...

yep in colorado in a beautiful mansion in highlands ranch area.

Hannah S said...

I was just thinking about him the other week. I am glad he is married. He doesn't look like a little boy anymore! Have fun in Costa Rica!