Monday, February 09, 2009

sushi!!!!

A while back we had some friends over for sushi. Ashley, Eli and Asher, whom we met climbing. Ashley is a great massage therapist so i am promoting her but doesnt know it yet hehe. We get better and better every time we make sushi well at least we think so. The rice is better and we get creative and end up eating a lot! glad its so good for you. My friend taryn gave me  a sushi kit and we finally broke it out again and wore the cool bandanas that go along with it. It was a fun night, we will have to do it once a month or more. Isnt Asher so cute, Welsey and him have a lot of fun together. I just love these pics.






4 comments:

Veronica said...

We have that sushi kit, too!! And the headbands are the best part!! Hahaha. I'm jealous....your pictures make me hungry.

Loree said...

looks like fun! i love the headbands! so cool! Leonard LOVES Sushi. I am still learning to love it. i don't have it enough! makes me want to try some!

Matt and Crush said...

Mmm, sushi sounds so good right now. We'll have to see how much your skills have improved soon

Panda Lover said...

I love sushi too!! My dad can make it, and we get to eat the broken ones