Tuesday, September 09, 2008

miss ya!

Wesley is playing his " I miss you daddy" song on the guitar, hes better than mommy !

Well we usually post something that we have done, or something new and cool but today its just a post about a harder week. Although i only get a little taste of what its like to have your husband gone for a long time(empathy to those who's spouses are gone more than a week), its still hard. Danny is gone this week and i should be grateful its not longer, but i still miss him a lot. Not just because i have to take Wesley into work with me in the morning when hes gone but because i miss him walking in the door yelling to Wesley and me "hello my buddys I'm home." Hes in Boston for work right now. Hes not gone that much so i shouldnt be complaining but when hes gone it like i just want to sleep so the day he comes home will be sooner. But me i cant sleep when hes gone, thats the other hard thing, i get less sleep tossing and turining and just thinking. My mind is always going, unfortunately for danny sometimes i keep him up at night because of it. Besause of him though being able to talk it out of my mind or him telling me to just go to bed so many times helps me fall asleep but now hes gone and ill have to meditate or something. Somtimes i just want to grab Wesley from his crib and cuddle with him,( sleeping babys in my arms help me fall asleep), but then he or I wont sleep good in the end. Anyway, we miss Danny and hope to go with him next time to the east coast cuz we love it over there! Although this does mean that i dont have to cook as much or as good, Im no good at it anyway. Oh and the cleaning gets a little easier too. Oh, I just gotta look at the positives, wow i do feel much better, but not really. Who is gonna talk to me about how we can get OBAMA to WIN the election? sorry to the bloggers that are mccain fans. And who is gonna take out Wesleys carseat when Im complaining about my strained ligament in my wrist, or my back aches. Well we miss and love you DB for a million more reasons as well. =-)

6 comments:

Loree said...

Hey Josalyn,
I know how you feel. My Leonard is out of town on business this long week too. It does stink! Hang in there :) I try to keep myself busy with projects, catching up with chick flicks and i get to sleep in the middle of the bed. that's nice right?! kinda? anyhow, the week is almost 1/2 over :) p.s.- tell me what do you like about Obama? just curious, i'd love to know :) I think both canidates have good ideas...good luck with your long week, wish me luck too!

Loree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bates said...

Next time this happens you guys should just come to AZ and play :) Well if it makes you feel any better, Britton leaves Oct 13th for SIX weeks! Yikes! And I won't be able to talk to him, e-mail him or anything for at least 2-3 weeks of it :( Cheer up Buddys!

Melanie said...

It sucks when your hubby is gone. I usually just watch a lot of tv/movies and eat junk food. Yummy desserts always make me feel better. That is probably why I am getting to porky - my husband has been gone way too much!

Anonymous said...

Ah Josalyn, I'm sorry you're having a hard week missing your husband. If nothing else being apart can always let you appreciate each other that much more. I hope he's back home with you by now! You're really sweet and I'm so happy for you that you have that kind of love in your life. All the best, Terra

TURKS said...

I understand. You don't ever realize how much dad's do until they leave for a bit. Justin helps out tons. I go crazy when he is gone. Way cute picture of Wesley!