Wednesday, June 18, 2008

we have had some great trips so far this summer. we have been rock climbing alot, our hands are torn up but its addicting.We went to peru(machu picchu) and it was a blast, one of the most beautiful things ever! we also went to denver for josalyns high school reuion-fun,fun, fun then we went to the grand canyon for a great family reunion! it was goo to see everyone although not everyone was there. anyway im not one who likes to type alot so ill just posts some pics later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I didn't know you had a blog too! Do you mind if I add the link to it on my list of links?! This is great! I'll check back often for updates on you guys!

Hannah S said...

I don't mind that you add my link on your blog. I don't update mine very often but you may see yours on mine. I added you to my bloglines though...you guys travel a lot! My 10-year reunion is in August! I'm excited.